In selling your home, you want to realize the best possible price and meet that all important
target settlement date. Listing with me guarantees access to my superior market knowledge, and exceptional negotiating skills that will successfully qualify and close a prospective buyer.
You’ll also want a stellar company such as CENTURY 21 which is the largest, most recognized name in Real Estate. With its powerful, world wide resources, and its award-winning C21 web site, you’ll have the clout necessary to get your property on the market, get it seen and get it SOLD.
Here is what you can expect from me:
· A results-driven marketing plan.
· Exposure of your property to over 25 primary Real Estate web sites including: realtor.com; trulia.com; craigslist.com; c21.com; googlebase.com; aol.com; southjerseyrealestate.com; c21alliancenj.com; and wallstreetjournal.com.
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Extensive knowledge of your market and surrounding areas.
· Creative, attention-getting Marketing Materials.
· Accurate, insightful and straightforward information
· The ability to qualify potential buyers.
· Top negotiating skills.
· Use of the latest technology.
· Excellent communication skills.
FACT: When I put the Century 21 sign on your lawn, you instantly benefit
from the most powerful, most recognized Real Estate name in the world.
FACT: Century 21 has the largest relocation company anywhere.
FACT: The award-winning C21.com web site receives MORE VIEWS then any other real estate company
web site in the business. Wouldn’t you like to have your home seen by such a high number of potential buyers?
FACT: Not Weichert, ReMax, Prudential, Keller-Williams or Long & Foster offers that kind of exposure and visibility. There is simply NO COMPETITION.
A SUCCESSFUL START MEANS:
· A fair and objective assessment of your home's
value in today’s market.
· A thorough competitive market analysis to determine an accurate
and realistic selling price.
· A close inspection of your home to identify key selling points such as extra space; an updated kitchen; freshly painted walls; new carpeting; pool; in-law suite; new roof; air conditioning; alarm systems; appliances, etc.
· Suggestions will be given on ways to make your home more marketable such as landscaping,
painting, new carpeting, etc. Note: today’s buyers look for homes that they virtually don’t have
to make any improvements to when they move in.
· Pictures will be taken to get your home out there and visible in the market ASAP
· In less than 48 hours, your listing will be uploaded into the MLS System with pictures, descriptive copy,
and attention getting headlines. Information on your home will be available 24/7 to anyone who has
access to the MLS System.
· Up to 21 pictures of your home can be added to create a slide show along with music.
· Brochures and other marketing materials will be developed that will showcase your home in the
best possible light.
· Open Houses can be conducted on a monthly basis as determined by our schedule. Advertising
for these will be placed on house.com and century21.com as well as on MLS and realtor.com.
· Brokers luncheons will be scheduled to make your home "top of mind" with other Realtors.
· Virtual tours can be utilized when appropriate to the house and the season.
HOME SELLING RESPONSE SYSTEMS
These systems allow me to respond to prospective buyers with
fast and accurate information on your property.
Lead Router System
This is a technology based system that allows a prospect to view a listing, make an inquiry by email and receive a response within minutes. Once the prospect makes a request, his contact information is immediately forwarded
to my email and also to my cell phone. This allows me to respond to the buyer’s request within minutes from the time of his inquiry. The system furthermore requires that I frequently
update the status of the lead to assure quality service to the prospective buyer.
Lead Management System
A technological system whereby a prospect’s criteria is entered in the system and periodic reminders are
provided by me as to the status of the prospect.
When a new listing comes on the market, or price reduction is made to a listing matching the prospect’s criteria,
an email will be sent automatically to the prospect and also to me advising them of the property. A message can
be attached to the listing information. A message can also be sent to the prospect on a regular basis even if there
is no new listing information.
Centralized Showing Service
This service is utilized to set up appointments. When any realtor wants to show your property, a call is made to
the showing center. A call is made to me to either inform you about the showing or wait for your confirmation.
An email is then sent to me immediately. I will then call or email the showing agent before, during, or after the showing to obtain important feedback on your home.
Broker Sales Associate
400 Stokes Road, Medford, NJ 08055
Mobile: 609-351-1616 ~ Toll Free: 1-800-521-0455 ~ Office: 609-654-8797 X-305
*Each office independently owned and operated.